- Finish reading The Second Sex (Simone de Beauvoir, new translation);
- Learn a slow movement a week, listening to at least 2-3 recordings and imitating nuance;
- Study all of Saariaho’s flute ouvre, learn the vast majority of these works (at the very least, the concerto, Terrestre, Cendres, NoaNoa, and review Laconisme and Oi Kuu) – I’ll be studying these works with Camilla Hoitenga when I visit her in Cologne later this year as part of my Art Start project;
- Learn and perform Cassandra’s Dream Song by Ferneyhough;
- Practise yoga 6 days per week, including 2-3 classes and 3-4 home practise sessions (active or restorative), also do a yoga retreat;
- Be better at keeping a diary and prioritising (a) practise, and (b) most important tasks!