This year, as per Dr Noa Kageyama’s (the Bulletproof Musician) suggestions, I wrote down some 83 possible New Year’s resolutions then whittled it down to just three:
- Read a novel per month
- Record myself every week and have a ‘lesson’ with myself
- Go swimming in the Nordic sea
Yes. That last one is completely ridiculous. But I’m determined to make it happen.
So next I must determine the smallest possible step I can take towards achieving these three goals, things I can do today/tomorrow (tomorrow is a little difficult as Liam and I will be spending the day at Woodford Folk Festival).
1. Brainstorm novel possibilities for the year
2. Buy a Zoom H4N recording device (this is cheating: I have already done this yesterday courtesy of ArtStart grant money)
3. Look up the Nordic sea and any swimming possibilities
Here’s to 2014!